Thursday, April 17, 2014

So Don't Shoot Me

I know I have been an extreme slacker not posting for four months, but I have done several posts to catch up. I haven't posted because my pictures now are solely on my iPhone, but I haven't been able to upload them to my computer for some reason. Well, during General Conference I decided to finally work with it and get it figured out. It took all day to upload all 450 pictures I had taken since the last time I uploaded. So here they are, although I know that most of you are on Facebook and have seen these pictures when they were taken, they are here now and hopefully someday will be printed in to a blog book. So don't shoot me and just enjoy my catch up and hopefully I can still find the time to blog once or twice a month. We shall see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment