Thursday, April 17, 2014

Half of April 2014

 For YW, we took the Beehives and Deacons to DI and the girls picked out clothes for the boys and vice versa and then we had a fashion show. It was pretty chaotic, but I think everyone had fun. And we got it done in less than an hour! It was fun to see the silly personalities we have and to remember when I did this for a date in high school before a dance.
 A picture of the first time Mark crawled! We were just sitting there chatting and suddenly Mark saw Sam's Captain America shield and went for it! We were amazed!
 Another beautiful day when we were able to be outside in the sunshine enjoying the bubble machine (best investment ever!!)
 I was sitting on the couch and suddenly I realized it was rather quiet. I looked for Mark and couldn't see him right away. I look around the couch to see him gently banging his head on the coffee table and trying to pull himself up to stand.
 This is how I found Mark sleeping one day, no joke! His face is buried, one sock gone, and on his tummy and turned from where I laid him for his nap. Good thing he's contained or else who knows where he'd end up!
 We went to a kids play place called Blast Off with our friends the other day. It turned out to be a really cool place with tubes, slides, ball pits, and a huge dress up/pretend play area and Sam found this awesome Stitch costume.
 Mark was having a great time pulling himself up just enough to see Amy, and then falling back down. Over and over again.
 Mark LOVED playing with Brad & Elaine's (Robert's aunt and uncle who host a family dinner once a month) dog, Melody.
 We colored Easter Eggs this week. And then promptly ate them for dinner.
And we colored Easter eggs with crayons and glitter glue.

2 comments:

  1. You're so good. I should do some Easter activities with Jamison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute activities!! I can't believe how quickly Mark (and the other kiddos) are growing up!! Ahh slow down!!

    ReplyDelete