Thursday, April 17, 2014

January 2014

 Mark fell asleep this way
 Super happy kid at Oma & Opa's house
 Oma and Mark snuggling
 Everything goes in the mouth!
 The kids were thrilled to find Santa had left them a "boy kitchen" (or as Amy says it, a "boy chicken") at our house. Sam asked specifically for a boy kitchen so that Daddy would allow it :)
 Sam trying out his playdoh launcher and brick-maker he got for Christmas.
 I love the places these kids fall asleep!
 I got to do a Frozen cake the week before Sam's birthday. I was definitely proud of this cake, especially since I had not seen the movie!
 Sam wanted a Lego/Ninjago cake for his birthday, so I made the face of one of the Ninjago guys (you will have to ask him what the name of the green guy is, because I have no idea!)
 I was so excited when I found these superheroes for free! You printed, cut, folded, and glued them (which took way longer than you would think). They were pretty cool and worked well as our targets when we had "Weapons practice" at Sam's party.
 A group pic of the kids that came for Sam's birthday party. They had a lot of fun! I decided to do a Superhero Training Academy theme. They decorated their superhero licenses, did laser training, strength training, a memory game, and then we ended with weapons practice :) (sometimes I can be a cool Mom ;))
 The kids on a Kubota for Uncle Jake (who now works for Kubota in California) at the Potato Expo in Pocatello.
 We went to Flips one day with our friends. A local gym with slides, tramps, and a foam pit.
 Early morning in Mommy's bed
 The kids showing the aprons I made for them to go with their play kitchen.
Potter friends with Paco. He is a friend the kindergarten kids get to take turns taking home for a week and they journal about the experiences they have while Paco is at home with them. We tried to do lots of fun and different activities while Paco was with us like sledding and eating Aebleskivers.

2 comments:

  1. You are the best cake maker in history AND you are the COOLEST MOM EVER!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete