Saturday, November 2, 2013

Catching Up - October

 At four months, Robert thinks it's ok to start trying out french fries. (insert eye roll)
 All ready to go out trick-or-treating the Saturday before Halloween.
 This month has been fraught with washer troubles. Thankfully I have a handy man that will hopefully have it all figured out soon. Or else I know what I'm getting for Christmas ;)
 I am so very excited that this month marks the end of harvest season, which means we were able to move things around and get kids situated in their own rooms. Now Mark and Sam share a room and Amy shares with the office!
 I am very excited to have the kids where they are at for various reasons, but mainly to have my room back. I am excited to start getting the vinyl put up in each room that Robert's mom cut out for me when I was visiting.
 Sam's school had a Halloween carnival and so we made these Frankenstein rice crispy treats to donate to the bake sale. They were alot of fun for both of us to make together!
 Amy loves her iPad time!
 This is a pic of what my family room downstairs looked like after I had gone through all the trash bags of clothes that were sitting in our spare bedroom unmarked and unorganized. There is a clothing swap coming up for our community, so I decided it would be a good time to go through and sort, fold, and organize all the clothes the kids have grown out of. This took me literally all day to go through the bags, sort, fold, organize, and then put back in to bags. I watched almost an entire season of The Next Great Baker while doing it :)
 Because he threw up all over the lobster costume that was BARELY long enough, I decided to give Mark a break and put him in the 6 to 9 month pumpkin outfit Sam wore for his first Halloween. He was a much happier camper :)
 The kids were driving us nuts asking when the trunk-or-treat was, so Julie and I took them trick-or-treating along our town's tiny main street. It was a fun little activity and we got done just as it started to rain - perfect!

There is alot more for October (like 2 trips!), but I am having a hard time pulling the pictures off my iPhone to the computer (I think it is because our iCloud is full?), so I will have to post about those later!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear about the 2 trips! ;) Love the pics and updates. You are better than me at picture-taking (is that even possible?!) haha Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete