Saturday, July 27, 2013

More Pictures

 Most adorable sight ever: how he was after finishing eating
 World's tiniest bun we did for the Smith family picnic
 Because it was 93 degrees outside, I had the ceiling fan going and Sam felt he was cold enough to need a blanket while he read. Silly kid!
 With the uncles enjoying a yummy breakfast
 With the namesakes
 Don't ask me why I didn't think to hop in this picture
 A very blurry, crappy family picture - but our first all together
 Four generations
 Those who participated in the blessing minus one uncle who had to go
Mark wearing "the blessing outfit". Made by Robert's mom for her boys with fabric left over from her wedding dress; the tradition continues as each grandson is now blessed in it, too. So Robert, Sam, and Mark have all been blessed in this!!
 Chillin' out with Grandpa

 A quart-sized Mason jar full of soda was finally a cup worthy of my big man :)
 Robert literally called this hamburger the best he has ever had!! I think a double hamburger with two thick slices of beef brisket and all the fixin's. The place? A little restaurant in Rexburg called The Hickory. They also had one of the best cobb salads I have ever tried. I think we might be going again :)
 This little guy did great at graduation
 Uncle Jake getting his diploma cover
Sporting his tie dye onesie. We made one for everybody to do family pictures in right after he came (for the 4th of July), but of course we never got around to it. Still a fun shirt!

2 comments:

  1. I just love looking at all your pictures, your kids are so cute! Also, side note, I've always felt "cold" no matter what the temperature if I have cold air blowing on me (until I am pregnant, that is...) and so like Sam I will often be wearing a sweater or be under a blanket with the air conditioner running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is absolutely adorable! Love that you named him Mark. :)

    ReplyDelete